Total Time to Make: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond meal or flour
- 1/4 pound of shrimp, shelled and devein
- 1/4 of calamari, cut into rings
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond meal, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg whites.
- Pat dry the shrimp and calamari and dip them into the egg whites.
- Toss the shrimp and calamari into the almond meal, coating evenly.
- In a large skillet, add the coconut oil.
- Fry the calamari and shrimp until brown and cooked.