Paleo Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large skillet (I like to use a wok), put in the 1 tablespoon coconut oil under medium-high heat.
- Sear the Brussels sprouts in the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes; just enough to coat the Brussels sprouts with the coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts into an oven safe dish and roast for 30 minutes or until slightly toasted and fork tender.