Total Time to Make: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound (about 200 grams or two palm size pieces) of chicken breast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and coconut flour.
- In another large bowl, add the eggs.
- With 1 hand, dip the chicken breast into the bowl with the eggs from step 2.
- Then with the other hand, cover the chicken breast with the dried ingredients from step 1.
- With a large skillet on medium-high heat, add the coconut oil.
- Slowly add the coated chicken breast into the pan. Cooking each side for 3 to 4 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken breast.
- Once the chicken breast are done, plate the chicken and top with the tomato sauce.
- You can sprinkle some dried or fresh basil to kick up the dish a notch.