Grilled Squash and Pineapple
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 whole butternut squash
- ½ of a pineapple, skinned and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup melted butter (if you can tolerate dairy), ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoon Smoky Spice Blend
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup shredded coconut for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Skin the butternut squash with a peeler, cut the squash length-wise to remove the seeds.
- Cut the squash into about 1 inch pieces and grill for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Brush the squash and pineapple with the oil and season with the Spice Blend and grill over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side to get grill marks.
- Top with shredded coconut and serve warm.