Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Total Time to Make: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated or shredded (cauliflower rice)
- 200 grams or 1/2 pound of ground beef (grass-fed and/or organic if possible)
- 1 medium tomato, diced and minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, and ground beef and cook until the ground beef is no longer pink.
- Add the chili powder and garlic.
- Simmer until the liquid in the skillet has evaporated.
- Serve with the avocado.