Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 (about 12 tablespoons)
- juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (gluten-free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 orange zest (use the orange you got the juice from)
- 1 tablespoon Ground fennel seeds
- A sprinkle of garlic powder
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the orange juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and fennel seeds together.
- Slowly add the extra-virgin olive oil while whisking your mixture.
- Garnish with orange zest.