Total Time to Make:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup silvered almonds
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, toast the silvered almonds, pecans, and shredded coconut until it’s brown.
- Pour the freshly toasted ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it’s coarse. Similar in texture to coarsely ground black pepper.
- In a small skillet on low heat, melt the coconut oil and almond butter. Stir to mix.
- Add the honey, salt, and vanilla extract to the coconut oil and almond butter mixture from step 3.
- Fold in the nut and coconut mixture from step 2 into the small skillet.
- Add the almond meal and and coconut flour, mixing thoroughly.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and continue to fold.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Let the cooked mixture cool for 15 minutes after baking, then cut into 24 pieces.