Looking for a quick breakfast you can grab as you walk out the door in the morning? Try these Paleo Breakfast muffins. They can be made in advance and frozen so they will keep longer. They will keep for 2 or 3 days in the fridge but much longer in the freezer. You can eat these warm or cold. This is easily interchangeable with ingredients that are your favorite. If you are not a fan of mushrooms and tomatoes, switch that out with another veggie that you prefer. They are delicious and filling and perfect for your Paleo lifestyle!
Paleo Breakfast Muffins
Total Time to Make: 30 minutes
- 1 Package of Bacon – Best if you purchase bacon that is wider as it makes it easier to create the cups.
- Coconut Oil
- 1-1/2 Cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package Sliced Mushrooms
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an oven safe muffin pan with the coconut oil. This is to prevent the eggs from sticking.
- Line cupcake tins with bacon (1 to 2 pieces works). I sometimes cut the bacon slices in half to make it easier.
- Scramble your eggs in a bowl.
- Pour eggs into each cup. Remember to not fill them to the top as eggs rise when they cook. ⅔ of the way full is perfect.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms to each muffin (again this is easily interchangeable with other ingredients you like).
- Bake in oven 15 to 20 minutes until egg is cooked through. Use a toothpick to check them.