Paleo brownies are made of natural and unprocessed ingredients, the deliciously chocolaty Paleo Brownies are devoid of any gluten and grain. They are subtly sweet and are perfect dessert one can have after their dinner.
Total Time to Make: 70 minutes
- 2 Hass avocados (soft)
- 6 eggs
- 8 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 3 cups honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups berries of your choice (Blueberries/blackberries/currants etc.)
- Split the six eggs, take the whites and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Take the avocados, remove them from their shells and put them in a separate bowl. Squish the avocados with a spoon so that they form a kind of a semi-paste.
- Transfer the avocados to the mixing bowl, where the egg whites are present.
- Add cocoa powder to the mix, followed by roughly 3 cups honey. Even though the quantity of honey is a lot, the brownies are also proportional in quantity, so the calories even out.
- Mix the ingredients using a hand blender.
- Crack the walnuts and add it to the blended mixture. You can use chopped almonds instead of walnuts if you prefer them. Mix the paste together using a spoon.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the molds, and put them in the preheated to 350oF for 35 minutes
Making the sauce:
- Take the berries in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Squish the mixture using a fork to turn the mixture into a paste.
- Cut the freshly baked brownie horizontally into half and spread some of the sauce on the insides and put the brownie back together.
The delicious brownies are ready! If you’re a berry lover like me, season your plate of brownies with your choice of berries, thus taking the Brownies to a delicious new level!