I love the flavor and smell of jalapeno and meat, so it was no surprised to me that I enjoyed Paleo burgers so much the first time I tried it. It’s simple, easy, quick, and healthy. Eat it by itself or as part of an entree for a salad, sandwich, or burger dish.
Important: If you’re eating this as part of the Paleo Diet Plan then remember that this recipe makes 4 servings, at most you’re only eating 2 servings (2 patties per day).
Total Time to Make: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- Blacken the skin of the jalapeno pepper over an open flame.
- Remove the skin from the pepper under cool running water.
- Chop the pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the meat, roasted pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- With your hands, form 4 patties of equal portions.
- Grill the burgers for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.