Paleo Italian Sausage
Total Time to Make: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of white pepper (or ½ teaspoon black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the meat and spices until well mixed.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties. Add a thumb print in the middle of the patties to allow for even cooking.
- Place the coconut oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the patties in the skillet for 4 to 5 minutes or to your liking.