Paleo Omelet Muffins is a really simple and tasty meal and it’s really easy to customize too. If you’re not in the mood for Chorizo or Paleo Burgers, then try a different protein like chicken or turkey. Not feeling the bell peppers and onions? Try zucchini and scallions; it’s so simple but delicious and versatile.
Paleo Omelet Muffins
Total Time to Make: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound Chorizo Meatballs or Paleo Burgers or bacon or any meat you like, chopped.
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin pan with 8 cups with the coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, meat, onion, bell pepper, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Pour the batter from step 3 into the wells of the muffin pan, giving each well an even amount.
- Bake for 20 minutes.