Paleo shake (detox): If I’m about to go on vacation and I want a beach body, I go strict Paleo. To accelerate fat burn I drink this shake for 4 days; every morning I drink a Paleo detox shake which is a smoothie made of veggies, apple cider vinegar, and some spices. Simple and quick, I chug the smoothie and get on with my day.
Total Time to Make: 5 minutes
Required cooking tools: Blender, cutting board, kitchen knife
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into chunks the size of your thumb
- 6 inches of a cucumber, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger, skinned and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium carrot, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 celery stick, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 hand full of spinach
- 3 cups of water
- Pour the water, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, ginger, and cinnamon into the blender.
- Put the chopped broccoli into the blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrots and blend for 15 seconds.
- Add the celery and blend for 15 seconds.
- Add the spinach and blend until it’s completely “smooth” to your liking. I usually blend for 1 minute after I add the last ingredient.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!