Mother Nature has a platter of fruity gift to offer that can be prepared for a nice dessert with a bit of innovation and creativity. Strawberry is the most popular fruit which is generally used for culinary purposes and as a flavoring agent.
Raw cranberry is a rich source of vitamin, dietary fiber and essential dietary minerals. It’s a rich source of photo phenol antioxidants. Preliminary studies reveal that cranberry posses anti-aging properties. While cranberry lovers prepare cranberry juices for consumption, cranberry can be used in dessert which imparts a mild flavor.
Studies reveal that blackberries are rich in Vitamin C, vitamin E and minerals. It has got anthocyanocides which is a powerful antioxidant. Blackberries are proven to combat cardiovascular disease, oxidative stress and cancer.
A combination of strawberries, cranberries and blackberries will be a delicious treat and naturally prepared dessert. If you are determined to prepare your meal with all natural ingredients then this must be the best choice.
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Strawberry ( 1 ½ cups),
- Honey ( 3/4 cup),
- Water ( ½ cup),
- Fruits ( cranberry and black berry 3/4 cup),
- Dry fruits (1/3rd cup of chopped pecan, raisins).
- Mix honey with water and strawberry pulp in a medium sized bowl.
- Shift the content to a stock pan and heat for 20 minutes till it becomes a viscous liquid.
- Add the fruits (cranberry and black berry) to the liquid. Ladle in individual ice cream cups and refrigerate for 1 hour at least.
- Garnish with dry fruits before serving.
If you are determined to have a healthy dessert that will contain natural disease healing properties and want to enjoy the natural sweetness, then these fruits and other ingredients acquired from nature will be the best solution. Enjoy this dessert and feel the goodness of fruits.