Total Time to Make: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 ground beef
- 2 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon Schezuan sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 6 cups cabbage and carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon green onion (scallion), diced
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon Tahini Paste
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add coconut oil.
- Add the ground beef, onions, lime juice, tamari, Schezuan sauce, and sweet and chili sauce until the beef is brown and the onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the grated ginger, Tamari, Tahini Paste, coconut butter, green onion, and lime juice and whisk.
- Add the cabbage and carrots into the large mixing bowl and toss.
- Place some of the meat on a lettuce leaf and top with the salad. Wrap and enjoy!