Zucchini noodle with shrimp: This is a really quick and easy dish to make if you already have Paleo Pesto made since all you have to do is cook the zucchini and shrimp. Takes about 20 minutes, otherwise it’s just 50 minutes to make a whole meal. Simple and delicious.
Total Time to Make: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 4 zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paleo Pesto
- Peel and devein the shrimps.
- With a peeler, skin the squash lengthwise to make thin slices of squash.
- Boil the peeled squash for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Boil the shrimp for 3 minutes or until they’re pink.
- Mix the pesto sauce and squash noodles in a bowl.
- Top the peeled squash with the shrimp.