What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Only the Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search an article, or when you supply information such as your e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as creating relevant content, improving our Web site, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in.
- IP Address: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses (If you provide it), browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Latest news and developments on the Paleo Diet. We try to provide the latest techniques and developments in the field of biology, psychology, and nutrition. You can always opt-in/opt-out from the emails.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or others. The following section provides you with this choice. By leaving your e-mail with us you are opting in to email or other mail informing me of the latest Paleo diet developments.